The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap-Up

FILED TO: Politics

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

The big story was, of course, the re-election of President Obama.

Ben Cohen liveblogged election night and wrote about the bankrupt Republican ideology

I offered two separate posts about the election results, including my initial reaction and this post mortem.

Chez Pazienza applauded the newly found honesty of Megyn Kelly.

And Oliver Willis took a well-deserved victory lap.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Issue 9 of the Banter Magazine is now out! Right now, you can try a membership for only 99 cents!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!