The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap-Up

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

The big story was, of course, the re-election of President Obama.

Ben Cohen liveblogged election night and wrote about the bankrupt Republican ideology

I offered two separate posts about the election results, including my initial reaction and this post mortem.

Chez Pazienza applauded the newly found honesty of Megyn Kelly.

And Oliver Willis took a well-deserved victory lap.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Will <em>Going Clear</em> Sink Tom Cruise?

Will Going Clear Sink Tom Cruise?

(Photo: Getty Images) From a public relations perspective, Alex Gibney's HBO documentary Going ClRead more...
Trevor Noah's Tweets Saved Comedy Central From Making Huge Mistake

Trevor Noah's Tweets Saved Comedy Central From Making Huge Mistake

The virtual ink was barely dry on the tweet announcing Trevor Noah as Jon Stewart's replacement in tRead more...
Indiana Woman Convicted to 20 years on Largely Unproved Charges of Neglect and "Feticide"

Indiana Woman Convicted to 20 years on Largely Unproved Charges of Neglect and "Feticide"

A prosecutor and jury in Indiana decided that 33-year-old Purvi Patel didn't simply have a still-borRead more...