The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap-Up

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

The big story was, of course, the re-election of President Obama.

Ben Cohen liveblogged election night and wrote about the bankrupt Republican ideology

I offered two separate posts about the election results, including my initial reaction and this post mortem.

Chez Pazienza applauded the newly found honesty of Megyn Kelly.

And Oliver Willis took a well-deserved victory lap.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Israel Or the United States: ‘Who’s the F*cking Superpower Here?’

Israel Or the United States: ‘Who’s the F*cking Superpower Here?’

This speech wasn’t Bibi Netanyahu’s fault. It was Speaker John Boehner’s idea to set up the Israeli Read more...
We Finally Know the Not-So-Harrowing Regulation Hillary Clinton Allegedly Violated

We Finally Know the Not-So-Harrowing Regulation Hillary Clinton Allegedly Violated

Throughout most of Monday night and all of Tuesday, those of us who weren't automatically kneejerkinRead more...
After an Endless Series of Catastrophes, a Major Shake-Up at the Top of NBC News

After an Endless Series of Catastrophes, a Major Shake-Up at the Top of NBC News

Somehow we all must've missed the recent statement from NBCUniversal expressing "complete faith" in Read more...