The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap-Up

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

The big story was, of course, the re-election of President Obama.

Ben Cohen liveblogged election night and wrote about the bankrupt Republican ideology

I offered two separate posts about the election results, including my initial reaction and this post mortem.

Chez Pazienza applauded the newly found honesty of Megyn Kelly.

And Oliver Willis took a well-deserved victory lap.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

The most childish yet entertaining policy initiative out of the tea party is the idea of abolishing Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Rand Paul Gives the Koch Brothers a Big Wet Kiss in TIME Because He Wants Their Money

MEMBERS ONLY: Rand Paul Gives the Koch Brothers a Big Wet Kiss in TIME Because He Wants Their Money

We have officially reached the point in which Republican presidential candidates no longer even put Read more...
Britt McHenry Would've Gotten Off Easier Had She Choked Someone To Death On Video

Britt McHenry Would've Gotten Off Easier Had She Choked Someone To Death On Video

If you've been on your computer or watched cable news in the past 24 hours, you probably know who BrRead more...