Mitt Romney’s Concession Speech

White House Says President Obama 'Won't Sign' a Bad TPP Trade Deal

White House Says President Obama 'Won't Sign' a Bad TPP Trade Deal

As the bipartisan Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) bill makes its way through Congress, President ObaRead more...
Ted Cruz Hops Aboard the Texas Military Takeover Crazy Train. Because of Course.

Ted Cruz Hops Aboard the Texas Military Takeover Crazy Train. Because of Course.

I need to make something perfectly clear, so please listen carefully. It is essential that you put yRead more...
White House Still Thinks All These Violent Police Videos Are 'Isolated Incidents'

White House Still Thinks All These Violent Police Videos Are 'Isolated Incidents'

On Monday, President Obama gave a speech at the launch of the My Brother's Keeper Alliance, and onceRead more...
  • db

    “Nothing so becomed him in his (campaign) as his manner of leaving it.”