Limbaugh Goes Off: ‘We’ve Lost The Country’

San Francisco TV News Runs Crawl That Says "F*cking Bullsh*t," Will Soon Be Firing Somebody

San Francisco TV News Runs Crawl That Says "F*cking Bullsh*t," Will Soon Be Firing Somebody

There are a couple of jobs in TV news that give a person autonomy, which means that no matter how muRead more...
Trevor Noah Has a Problem With Atheists, Especially Christopher Hitchens

Trevor Noah Has a Problem With Atheists, Especially Christopher Hitchens

It makes no difference to me that Trevor Noah will be the next host of The Daily Show. Some are sayiRead more...
Trevor Noah's Tweets Are Haunting Him Because the Internet Needs To Get a Life

Trevor Noah's Tweets Are Haunting Him Because the Internet Needs To Get a Life

I was pretty excited that Trevor Noah was chosen as the new host of The Daily Show because of his veRead more...