Internally, Democrats Extremely Confident Particularly in Ohio

Bit of insidery information for our readers - I spoke to a friend late last night who is working closely with Obama's campaign, and I was informed that internally, the Democrats are very confident of an Obama victory tonight, particularly in Ohio. Their own numbers (that always show a worst case scenario) are solidly for Obama, and bar extremely low voter turn out, a Romney victory in the rust belt state is highly unlikely. The Democrats believe Ohio will make the difference this year and his consistently strong numbers there are cause for optimism.

Stay tuned for updates as they come in.

Enhanced by Zemanta