Happy Thanksgiving, From The Daily Banter

On behalf of everyone here at The Daily Banter, including Chez Pazienza, Oliver Willis and especially our esteemed publisher Ben Cohen, I’d like to extend to you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving. We couldn’t do this without your support and your smart, insightful comments.

It’s been a wild year and an even wilder month. In a political sense, we have much to be thankful for, considering the positive outcome of the election — and not just at the presidential level. It was a campaign that helped to reinforce human rights and dignity for so many Americans and will ultimately lead to a better and more prosperous America.

To that end, perhaps take a moment to consider those who are still struggling: either with the consequences of Hurricane Sandy, or with the ongoing fallout from the recession, or with the basic acquisition of life’s necessities: food, healthcare and shelter.

Donate to the American Red Cross here.

Donate to Planned Parenthood here.

Donate to Habitat for Humanity here.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!
Bob Cesca
Editor, The Daily Banter

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

Thanks Obama! Now Fox Thinks The Interview Flap Is The White House's Fault

Thanks Obama! Now Fox Thinks The Interview Flap Is The White House's Fault

The Best Of the Banter: Banter Begins, Bush's Gaffes, Kim Jong-un's Death, and Lots More

The Best Of the Banter: Banter Begins, Bush's Gaffes, Kim Jong-un's Death, and Lots More

We bring you the week that was in the world of Banter.[Read more...]
President Obama Talks About Racism And That Time He Was Mistaken For A Waiter

President Obama Talks About Racism And That Time He Was Mistaken For A Waiter

The President and First Lady open up to People magazine about their own experiences with racism. Peo[Read more...]
Another Republican Is Talking About 'Legitimate Rape' and I Have a Question

Another Republican Is Talking About 'Legitimate Rape' and I Have a Question

Republican State Representative Rick Brattin is introducing a bill in his home state of Missouri tha[Read more...]