Happy Thanksgiving, From The Daily Banter

On behalf of everyone here at The Daily Banter, including Chez Pazienza, Oliver Willis and especially our esteemed publisher Ben Cohen, I’d like to extend to you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving. We couldn’t do this without your support and your smart, insightful comments.

It’s been a wild year and an even wilder month. In a political sense, we have much to be thankful for, considering the positive outcome of the election — and not just at the presidential level. It was a campaign that helped to reinforce human rights and dignity for so many Americans and will ultimately lead to a better and more prosperous America.

To that end, perhaps take a moment to consider those who are still struggling: either with the consequences of Hurricane Sandy, or with the ongoing fallout from the recession, or with the basic acquisition of life’s necessities: food, healthcare and shelter.

Donate to the American Red Cross here.

Donate to Planned Parenthood here.

Donate to Habitat for Humanity here.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!
Bob Cesca
Editor, The Daily Banter

Bill Maher Defends Common Sense By Telling PC Liberals, 'Shut the F*ck Up'

Bill Maher Defends Common Sense By Telling PC Liberals, 'Shut the F*ck Up'

Few things are more enjoyable to listen to than Bill Maher going demolition derby on the Left's PC fRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast! Millennials vs Gen-X, the Big Star Doc on Netflix, The Feels and Chez's New Music Countdown

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast! Millennials vs Gen-X, the Big Star Doc on Netflix, The Feels and Chez's New Music Countdown

Download the MP3 75 minutes, 32MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Number 1 Album: Chez's New Read more...
Feminist Poet Solves Most Pressing Issue In Feminism

Feminist Poet Solves Most Pressing Issue In Feminism

The pantheon of feminist goddesses houses a formidable gallery of thinkers, visionaries, and revolutRead more...