Vice President Biden Dominates Debate

The Daily Banter Headline Grab. From The AP:

DANVILLE, Ky. (AP) — At odds early and often, Joe Biden and Republican Paul Ryan squabbled over the economy, taxes, Medicare and more Thursday night in a contentious, interruption-filled debate. “That is a bunch of malarkey,” the vice president retorted after a particularly tough Ryan attack on the administration’s foreign policy.

“I know you’re under a lot of duress to make up for lost ground, but I think people would be better served if we don’t interrupt each other,” Ryan said later to his rival, referring to Democratic pressure on Biden to make up for President Barack Obama’s listless performance in last week’s debate with Mitt Romney.

There was nothing listless this time as the 69-year-old Biden sat next to the 42-year old Wisconsin congressman on a stage at Centre College in Kentucky.

Enhanced by Zemanta

President Obama Brings Out Keegan-Michael Key To Be His "Anger Translator" at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

President Obama Brings Out Keegan-Michael Key To Be His "Anger Translator" at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

The second most amazing thing about this clip from Saturday night's White House Correspondents' DinnRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Bob and Chez Talk About Moving, Game of Thrones, the Age of Outrage and Star Wars

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Bob and Chez Talk About Moving, Game of Thrones, the Age of Outrage and Star Wars

Download the MP3 56 minutes, 23MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Vampire Bat Disco Coke Nostril: CRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

Ted Cruz would like you to know that he really doesn't hate gays. He just hates gays that don't wantRead more...