Vice President Biden Dominates Debate

The Daily Banter Headline Grab. From The AP:

DANVILLE, Ky. (AP) — At odds early and often, Joe Biden and Republican Paul Ryan squabbled over the economy, taxes, Medicare and more Thursday night in a contentious, interruption-filled debate. “That is a bunch of malarkey,” the vice president retorted after a particularly tough Ryan attack on the administration’s foreign policy.

“I know you’re under a lot of duress to make up for lost ground, but I think people would be better served if we don’t interrupt each other,” Ryan said later to his rival, referring to Democratic pressure on Biden to make up for President Barack Obama’s listless performance in last week’s debate with Mitt Romney.

There was nothing listless this time as the 69-year-old Biden sat next to the 42-year old Wisconsin congressman on a stage at Centre College in Kentucky.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Jimmy Kimmel Drafts Real Doctors To Say, "Get Your Goddamn Kids Vaccinated"

Jimmy Kimmel Drafts Real Doctors To Say, "Get Your Goddamn Kids Vaccinated"

Let's see if we can make this as clear as possible. If you're taking your kid to see a doctor and thRead more...
That Story About Hillary Clinton's Private Email Account Isn't as Awful as It Seems

That Story About Hillary Clinton's Private Email Account Isn't as Awful as It Seems

Political Twitter is ablaze with outrage over a front page story in Tuesday's The New York Times detRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Bob & Chez Show After Party: Greenwald, Citizenfour, and the Oscars

MEMBERS ONLY: The Bob & Chez Show After Party: Greenwald, Citizenfour, and the Oscars

Download the MP3 64 minutes, 25MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Chez's New Music Countdown, FebRead more...