Third and Final Presidential Debate Live Blog!!!

Screen shot 2012-10-22 at 5.11.06 PM
Screen shot 2012-10-22 at 5.11.06 PM

[liveblog]Ok, we're off to a ripping start. Obama goes on the attack immediately accusing Romney of being completely out of touch with reality. He accuses Romney of thinking the biggest geo political threat is Russia! He then lambasts him for being wrong 'every single time' whenever he's offered an opinion.

We're going to be covering the Presidential debate in Boca Raton, Florida live tonight on The Daily Banter, so make sure you check in at 9pm ET/6pm PT for our up to the minute analysis! Tonight's debate is an important one as the polls are showing a statistically tied race - will Obama continue to climb back after an epic performance in the second round, or will Romney find his voice again and take it to the President on foreign policy - a topic he believes he can score significant points in? Tune in to find out!!

Enhanced by Zemanta