The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

The big story was the third presidential debate and Romney’s close ties with Richard Mourdock.

Ben Cohen liveblogged the debate and called for John Sununu to step down following his racist remarks about Colin Powell. Ben also reviewed Apple’s new iPad mini.

I covered the Republican Party’s record number of filibusters and the human stakes of this election — specifically how Romney would secure a far-right Supreme Court for a generation.

Chez Pazienza wrote about the Mourdock rape remarks and Ann Coulter’s use of the word “retard” to describe the president.

Oliver Willis delivered his prediction for the election results and what to do when Republicans say crazy things.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta