The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

FILED TO: Politics

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week. The big story was obviously the first presidential debate. Ben Cohen live-blogged the event and followed with this analysis of Romney’s “biggest lie.” I covered Romney’s used car salesman mendacity, Chez Pazienza covered the debate from a media perspective, and Oliver Willis covered liberal panic in the wake of Romney’s debate win. Meanwhile, Ben Cohen debunked Romney’s tax cut claims, and I unskewed the Unskewed Polls conspiracy theory.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta