The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week. The big story was obviously the first presidential debate. Ben Cohen live-blogged the event and followed with this analysis of Romney’s “biggest lie.” I covered Romney’s used car salesman mendacity, Chez Pazienza covered the debate from a media perspective, and Oliver Willis covered liberal panic in the wake of Romney’s debate win. Meanwhile, Ben Cohen debunked Romney’s tax cut claims, and I unskewed the Unskewed Polls conspiracy theory.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Fascist <em>WaPo</em> Columnist Says U.S. Has Too Much Democracy, Lauds Iron-Fisted Lee Kuan Yew

Fascist WaPo Columnist Says U.S. Has Too Much Democracy, Lauds Iron-Fisted Lee Kuan Yew

In 2009, everyone's favorite mustachioed goofball Thomas Friedman wrote a truly regrettable column sRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The New Arkansas Religious Freedom Law is Actually Worse than the Indiana Law

MEMBERS ONLY: The New Arkansas Religious Freedom Law is Actually Worse than the Indiana Law

Pro-discrimination anti-gay Republicans, including Gov. Mike Pence (R-IN), continue to assert that tRead more...
Will <em>Going Clear</em> Sink Tom Cruise?

Will Going Clear Sink Tom Cruise?

(Photo: Getty Images) From a public relations perspective, Alex Gibney's HBO documentary Going ClRead more...