The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week. The big story was obviously the first presidential debate. Ben Cohen live-blogged the event and followed with this analysis of Romney’s “biggest lie.” I covered Romney’s used car salesman mendacity, Chez Pazienza covered the debate from a media perspective, and Oliver Willis covered liberal panic in the wake of Romney’s debate win. Meanwhile, Ben Cohen debunked Romney’s tax cut claims, and I unskewed the Unskewed Polls conspiracy theory.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta