The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week. The big story was obviously the first presidential debate. Ben Cohen live-blogged the event and followed with this analysis of Romney’s “biggest lie.” I covered Romney’s used car salesman mendacity, Chez Pazienza covered the debate from a media perspective, and Oliver Willis covered liberal panic in the wake of Romney’s debate win. Meanwhile, Ben Cohen debunked Romney’s tax cut claims, and I unskewed the Unskewed Polls conspiracy theory.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

MEMBERS ONLY: Football, NASCAR, and Dave Weigel Come To White House

MEMBERS ONLY: Football, NASCAR, and Dave Weigel Come To White House

Good morning, loyal Banter members, and welcome to your weekly look behind the scenes of our White HRead more...
Ted Cruz: Gay Activists and Marriage Equality Supporters Are 'Liberal Fascists'

Ted Cruz: Gay Activists and Marriage Equality Supporters Are 'Liberal Fascists'

Arguably the most ludicrous book to emerge during the George W. Bush era was hilariously titled, LibRead more...
Watch President Obama and Cecily Strong Play the Worst Room in Comedy at WHCD

Watch President Obama and Cecily Strong Play the Worst Room in Comedy at WHCD

Saturday night's White House Correspondents' Association Dinner (also known as "Nerd Prom" by annoyiRead more...