The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

FILED TO: Politics

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

The big story was obviously the second presidential debate. Ben Cohen live-blogged the event and followed with this wrap-up. Ben also provided an an exclusive interview with, Timothy Kurek, the conservative who posed as a gay man for a year.

I covered the second debate with a lengthy recap, as well as an analysis of how Romney is not a “good and decent man” and posted an essay about the the 50th anniversary of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Chez Pazienza wrote about Glenn Beck’s new pants and the self-destruction of NBC.

Oliver Willis delivered a series of charts documenting the success of the president’s stimulus spending and documented how liberals are winning the war of ideas.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Issue 10 of the Banter Magazine is now out! Right now, you can try a membership for only 99 cents!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!