The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

The big story was obviously the second presidential debate. Ben Cohen live-blogged the event and followed with this wrap-up. Ben also provided an an exclusive interview with, Timothy Kurek, the conservative who posed as a gay man for a year.

I covered the second debate with a lengthy recap, as well as an analysis of how Romney is not a “good and decent man” and posted an essay about the the 50th anniversary of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Chez Pazienza wrote about Glenn Beck’s new pants and the self-destruction of NBC.

Oliver Willis delivered a series of charts documenting the success of the president’s stimulus spending and documented how liberals are winning the war of ideas.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Quote of the Day: Here's Why Jon Stewart's Leaving <em>The Daily Show</em> (Hint: It's What We Thought)

Quote of the Day: Here's Why Jon Stewart's Leaving The Daily Show (Hint: It's What We Thought)

(Photo: Action Press/Rex) “Watching these channels all day is incredibly depressing. I live in a coRead more...
Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

The most childish yet entertaining policy initiative out of the tea party is the idea of abolishing Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Rand Paul Gives the Koch Brothers a Big Wet Kiss in TIME Because He Wants Their Money

MEMBERS ONLY: Rand Paul Gives the Koch Brothers a Big Wet Kiss in TIME Because He Wants Their Money

We have officially reached the point in which Republican presidential candidates no longer even put Read more...