The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week. The big story was obviously the vice presidential debate. Ben Cohen live-blogged the event and followed with this wrap-up of blogger reactions. Ben also covered another exclusive about Romney’s hidden billionaire status, and asked the question: Are you a Neanderthal?

I covered the president’s strategy for the remain weeks of the election, as well as the president’s record of deficit reduction and Romney’s shape-shifting policy reversals.

Chez Pazienza wrote about a new Pew poll about religious affiliation and how the media is influencing voter preferences.

Oliver Willis delivered his analysis of the vice presidential debate, while urging liberals to calm the f@#$ down.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

WATCH: Shepard Smith Has Had Enough of Fox News's Baltimore Blame Game Bullsh*t

WATCH: Shepard Smith Has Had Enough of Fox News's Baltimore Blame Game Bullsh*t

As you no doubt know by now, all afternoon parts of Baltimore have been something akin to a war zoneRead more...
The Profound Unfairness of the Baltimore Riots

The Profound Unfairness of the Baltimore Riots

(Photo: AP Photo/Patrick Semansky) There's something grossly, profoundly unfair happening in BaltRead more...
Dear George Bush, Kindly F*ck Off and Leave Foreign Policy to the Grown Ups

Dear George Bush, Kindly F*ck Off and Leave Foreign Policy to the Grown Ups

Dear George Bush, It has come to our attention that you have been expressing views on foreign polRead more...