The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week. The big story was obviously the vice presidential debate. Ben Cohen live-blogged the event and followed with this wrap-up of blogger reactions. Ben also covered another exclusive about Romney’s hidden billionaire status, and asked the question: Are you a Neanderthal?

I covered the president’s strategy for the remain weeks of the election, as well as the president’s record of deficit reduction and Romney’s shape-shifting policy reversals.

Chez Pazienza wrote about a new Pew poll about religious affiliation and how the media is influencing voter preferences.

Oliver Willis delivered his analysis of the vice presidential debate, while urging liberals to calm the f@#$ down.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

From the beginning, several of us here at The Daily Banter have questioned not only the editorial apRead more...
Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Quite a while back I was the producer on a show, the anchor of which was a powerhouse in the businesRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

On this week's edition of the NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss Brittney Cooper, the OsRead more...