The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

FILED TO: Politics

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week. The big story was obviously the vice presidential debate. Ben Cohen live-blogged the event and followed with this wrap-up of blogger reactions. Ben also covered another exclusive about Romney’s hidden billionaire status, and asked the question: Are you a Neanderthal?

I covered the president’s strategy for the remain weeks of the election, as well as the president’s record of deficit reduction and Romney’s shape-shifting policy reversals.

Chez Pazienza wrote about a new Pew poll about religious affiliation and how the media is influencing voter preferences.

Oliver Willis delivered his analysis of the vice presidential debate, while urging liberals to calm the f@#$ down.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Issue 10 of the Banter Magazine is now out! Right now, you can try a membership for only 99 cents!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!