The Best Moment of the Vice Presidential Debate

Hands down the best moment in the vice Presidential debate last night was Joe Biden's evisceration of Mitt Romney for the 47% comments:

The entire country was waiting for the topic to be brought up given President Obama's inexplicable decision to avoid it in his debate with Romney last week - and boy did Biden drive the point home. "These people are my mom and dad - the people I grew up with, my neighbors" said Biden. "They pay more effective tax than governor Romney does in federal income tax".

I'm not sure how it could have been said better.

Enhanced by Zemanta