Programming Note: Storm may Disprupt Posting

Just a quick programming note - I'm located in DC and Hurricane Sandy is set to hit in a few hours. I'm stuck at home for the foreseeable future having stocked up on water and emergency food supplies. We've been told to expect power outages and for the internet to go down, so posting may be sporadic from myself and Oliver Willis. Bob and Chez wisely decided to live in kinder climates (Hawaii and Los Angeles) so everything else here should be running normally.

Good luck to everyone affected by the storm - this really is a big one, but hopefully everyone takes the correct precautions and stays at home until the danger is over.

For the best info on the storm, check the Huffington Post, the New York Times (that has put its paywall down temporarily) and Reuters, which is tracking it live.

Enhanced by Zemanta