Obama vs Romney Round ll Live Blog!!! (9pm ET/6pm PT)

Obama vs Romney Round II

[liveblog] Ok, couple of technical difficulties but I think we’re ready to go.

MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

Ted Cruz would like you to know that he really doesn't hate gays. He just hates gays that don't wantRead more...
Barack 'No F*cks' Obama Drops a Truthbomb On Trade Deal Opponents

Barack 'No F*cks' Obama Drops a Truthbomb On Trade Deal Opponents

Ever since the political press declared him a near-dead duck following the 2014 midterms, President Read more...
Sorry, Bobby Jindal, But Creationism Is Bullshit

Sorry, Bobby Jindal, But Creationism Is Bullshit

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore Louisiana governor and possible presidential candidate Bobby Jindal hRead more...
  • oi ly

    “Obama hits back immediately saying lower gas prices were the result of the gigantic economic crash and says if Romney gets, gas prices might go down again along with the economy. Wonderful counter attack.”

    That’s true, but he did miss a golden opportunity when Romney admitted, just before, that the jobs were coming back because of cheap energy. That would have been the icing on this wonderful cake that he’s baking this evening.