Obama vs Romney Round ll Live Blog!!! (9pm ET/6pm PT)

FILED TO: Politics

Obama vs Romney Round II

[liveblog] Ok, couple of technical difficulties but I think we’re ready to go.

Issue 9 of the Banter Magazine is now out! Right now, you can try a membership for only 99 cents!

  • oi ly

    “Obama hits back immediately saying lower gas prices were the result of the gigantic economic crash and says if Romney gets, gas prices might go down again along with the economy. Wonderful counter attack.”

    That’s true, but he did miss a golden opportunity when Romney admitted, just before, that the jobs were coming back because of cheap energy. That would have been the icing on this wonderful cake that he’s baking this evening.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!