Maddow Destroys Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag

The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag

Fox News Thinks 'The Interview' Flap Is Obama's Fault

Fox News Thinks 'The Interview' Flap Is Obama's Fault

  • Pingback: where to see my free credit report()

  • db

    Ms. Maddow,

    You draw the wrong conclusion when you state that living inside the “Conservative Media Bubble” is dangerous because you have to deal with facts.

    No.

    At a sufficiently high level the “CMB news” becomes the reality. WMD in Iraq? Sure they’re there. Invade & you’ll find them or manufacture enough evidence to muddy the water & so make the issue irrelevant. Ocean level rising? We’ll all be dead in 100 years. Pollution? Ditto.

    The book, “1984” makes a very convincing argument about what happens when the “rulers” dictate what is reality. The “CMB” just doesn’t have that much power & authority. Yet.

    Which makes your point about Poli-fact so damning. As long as Poli-fact insists on avoiding the charge of bias by finding an equal number & equal level of lies; the legitimize the “CMB’s” attempts to re-write “reality”.