Live Blog!!: The Vice Presidential Debate 9pm – 10.30pm ET

FILED TO: Politics

Ok, we’re ready to go. Live blogging begins now!

We will be providing LIVE “up to the minute” updates on the Vice Presidential debate tonight between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan in what could be a defining moment in the race for the White House. Check the posts here!

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!