Full Video of the Third and Final Debate

Hillary's Poll Numbers Are Way Up, Despite "Homebrew" Email and Donor Scandals

Hillary's Poll Numbers Are Way Up, Despite "Homebrew" Email and Donor Scandals

Remember when we were all talking about Hillary Clinton's "homebrew" email server? It seems like yeaRead more...
Jimmy Fallon's Shot-for-Shot Extreme Video Is the Unfunniest Damn Thing Ever Done on Late Night

Jimmy Fallon's Shot-for-Shot Extreme Video Is the Unfunniest Damn Thing Ever Done on Late Night

I should let it go. I know. But I can't, not when Jimmy Fallon's latest viral sensation is literallyRead more...
White House Says President Obama 'Won't Sign' a Bad TPP Trade Deal

White House Says President Obama 'Won't Sign' a Bad TPP Trade Deal

As the bipartisan Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) bill makes its way through Congress, President ObaRead more...