9/11 Exploitation Expert Giuliani Says Romney Should ‘Exploit’ Libya Attack

Republican Congresswoman Asks Facebook Fans to Diss Obamacare, Fails Spectacularly

Republican Congresswoman Asks Facebook Fans to Diss Obamacare, Fails Spectacularly

The problem with living in an alternate reality is that every now and then, actual reality slaps youRead more...
People Are Somehow Shocked Phil Robertson Said Something Grotesque About Atheists

People Are Somehow Shocked Phil Robertson Said Something Grotesque About Atheists

Each morning, I get coffee at a Dunkin Donuts in New York's Financial District, and just about everyRead more...
Half a Million People Generously Agree To Ogle Hot Stretch Mark Bikini Mom

Half a Million People Generously Agree To Ogle Hot Stretch Mark Bikini Mom

In a culture that relentlessly pushes unrealistic and harmful body images on women and girls, our thRead more...