The Speech Worked: Obama’s Approval Rating Bounces Back

The new figures from Gallup tracking poll shows Obama’s approval ratings jumping back up – a sign that his speech at the convention worked. At least for now:

Screen shot 2012-09-07 at 2.35.43 PM

Writes Andrew Sullivan on the bump:

…..a real breakthrough – especially sinc Gallup has been leaning a little GOP much of this year. more striking: that’s the highest approval rating for Obama since 2009. I’d call it the Clinton bump. Let’s see if it lasts.

Enhanced by Zemanta

MEMBERS ONLY: The Bob & Chez Show After Party: Greenwald, Citizenfour, and the Oscars

MEMBERS ONLY: The Bob & Chez Show After Party: Greenwald, Citizenfour, and the Oscars

Download the MP3 64 minutes, 25MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Chez's New Music Countdown, FebRead more...
White House Does Not Find Bibi Netanyahu's Bad Cop Act Helpful

White House Does Not Find Bibi Netanyahu's Bad Cop Act Helpful

On the eve of his big speech before Congress, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed AIRead more...
Stephen Colbert Discusses His Favorite Things About Being Catholic (VIDEO)

Stephen Colbert Discusses His Favorite Things About Being Catholic (VIDEO)

One of the many things I admire about Stephen Colbert is that in spite of the anti-religion and vocaRead more...