The Speech Worked: Obama’s Approval Rating Bounces Back

FILED TO: Politics

The new figures from Gallup tracking poll shows Obama’s approval ratings jumping back up – a sign that his speech at the convention worked. At least for now:

Screen shot 2012-09-07 at 2.35.43 PM

Writes Andrew Sullivan on the bump:

…..a real breakthrough – especially sinc Gallup has been leaning a little GOP much of this year. more striking: that’s the highest approval rating for Obama since 2009. I’d call it the Clinton bump. Let’s see if it lasts.

Enhanced by Zemanta

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!