The First Lady’s Address to the Democratic Convention

Like The Daily Banter on Facebook!
  • It Would Have Been Nice If the NYT Demanded We Prosecute Dick Cheney When It Mattered

    It Would Have Been Nice If the NYT Demanded We Prosecute Dick Cheney When It Mattered

    The New York Times finally thinks Cheney should stand trial for torture. Too bad it's a decade late [Read more...]
    NBC Nightly News Wants To Know Why More Doctors Aren't Prescribing Prayer

    NBC Nightly News Wants To Know Why More Doctors Aren't Prescribing Prayer

    Yes, NBC News, why AREN'T more doctors recommending prayer to their patients?[Read more...]
    Picture of the Day: Have Yourself an Inclusive, Socially Aware Little Wintertime Holiday

    Picture of the Day: Have Yourself an Inclusive, Socially Aware Little Wintertime Holiday

    Don't be dreaming of a white privilege Christmas this year.[Read more...]
    Reagan-Appointed Judge Destroys GOP's Anti-Abortion Law In Unanimous Opinion

    Reagan-Appointed Judge Destroys GOP's Anti-Abortion Law In Unanimous Opinion

    Judge says the law creates an "embarrassing spectacle."[Read more...]
    What Is The Daily Banter? Part 2: Your Inside Outsiders

    What Is The Daily Banter? Part 2: Your Inside Outsiders

    As part of an ongoing series, every writer at The Daily Banter will be penning an essay titled ‘What[Read more...]