The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

Mitt Romney should avoid jokes about airplane technology.

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week: Ben broke some news with a pair of exclusives. First, could Karl Rove steal this election, and did he steal the 2004 election, too? And Mitt Romney could, in fact, be a billionaire. We also followed the continuing trainwreck that is the Mitt Romney campaign. Ben Cohen broke down the real impact of Mitt Romney’s “47 Percent” video, I documented the widening poll numbers showing the president building a sizable lead and Oliver Willis discussed the various ways the right and left cope with losing. And finally, I began the week with an essay covering the evolution of party platforms and ideologies from 1860 to present day.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta