The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

Mitt Romney should avoid jokes about airplane technology.

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week: Ben broke some news with a pair of exclusives. First, could Karl Rove steal this election, and did he steal the 2004 election, too? And Mitt Romney could, in fact, be a billionaire. We also followed the continuing trainwreck that is the Mitt Romney campaign. Ben Cohen broke down the real impact of Mitt Romney’s “47 Percent” video, I documented the widening poll numbers showing the president building a sizable lead and Oliver Willis discussed the various ways the right and left cope with losing. And finally, I began the week with an essay covering the evolution of party platforms and ideologies from 1860 to present day.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

President Obama Brings Out Keegan-Michael Key To Be His "Anger Translator" at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

President Obama Brings Out Keegan-Michael Key To Be His "Anger Translator" at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

The second most amazing thing about this clip from Saturday night's White House Correspondents' DinnRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Bob and Chez Talk About Moving, Game of Thrones, the Age of Outrage and Star Wars

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Bob and Chez Talk About Moving, Game of Thrones, the Age of Outrage and Star Wars

Download the MP3 56 minutes, 23MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Vampire Bat Disco Coke Nostril: CRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

Ted Cruz would like you to know that he really doesn't hate gays. He just hates gays that don't wantRead more...