The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

Mitt Romney should avoid jokes about airplane technology.

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week: Ben broke some news with a pair of exclusives. First, could Karl Rove steal this election, and did he steal the 2004 election, too? And Mitt Romney could, in fact, be a billionaire. We also followed the continuing trainwreck that is the Mitt Romney campaign. Ben Cohen broke down the real impact of Mitt Romney’s “47 Percent” video, I documented the widening poll numbers showing the president building a sizable lead and Oliver Willis discussed the various ways the right and left cope with losing. And finally, I began the week with an essay covering the evolution of party platforms and ideologies from 1860 to present day.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

From the beginning, several of us here at The Daily Banter have questioned not only the editorial apRead more...
Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Quite a while back I was the producer on a show, the anchor of which was a powerhouse in the businesRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

On this week's edition of the NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss Brittney Cooper, the OsRead more...