The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

Mitt Romney should avoid jokes about airplane technology.

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week: Ben broke some news with a pair of exclusives. First, could Karl Rove steal this election, and did he steal the 2004 election, too? And Mitt Romney could, in fact, be a billionaire. We also followed the continuing trainwreck that is the Mitt Romney campaign. Ben Cohen broke down the real impact of Mitt Romney’s “47 Percent” video, I documented the widening poll numbers showing the president building a sizable lead and Oliver Willis discussed the various ways the right and left cope with losing. And finally, I began the week with an essay covering the evolution of party platforms and ideologies from 1860 to present day.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Bob Cesca,
Interim Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Will <em>Going Clear</em> Sink Tom Cruise?

Will Going Clear Sink Tom Cruise?

(Photo: Getty Images) From a public relations perspective, Alex Gibney's HBO documentary Going ClRead more...
Trevor Noah's Tweets Saved Comedy Central From Making Huge Mistake

Trevor Noah's Tweets Saved Comedy Central From Making Huge Mistake

The virtual ink was barely dry on the tweet announcing Trevor Noah as Jon Stewart's replacement in tRead more...
Indiana Woman Convicted to 20 years on Largely Unproved Charges of Neglect and "Feticide"

Indiana Woman Convicted to 20 years on Largely Unproved Charges of Neglect and "Feticide"

A prosecutor and jury in Indiana decided that 33-year-old Purvi Patel didn't simply have a still-borRead more...