Obama: Romney Has a Tendency to “Shoot First, Aim Later”

It Seems the New Atheist-Bashers Were Wrong About the Chapel Hill Shooter's Motive

It Seems the New Atheist-Bashers Were Wrong About the Chapel Hill Shooter's Motive

Almost immediately after news broke last month that 46-year-old Craig Stephen Hicks allegedly shot aRead more...
Obama Beats Racist Ferguson Cop's Prediction By Double

Obama Beats Racist Ferguson Cop's Prediction By Double

President Obama is steadily becoming the personification of "twice as good, half as much," the 21st Read more...
Glenn Greenwald Smears The BBC And British Television Regulator With Comically Inept Journalism

Glenn Greenwald Smears The BBC And British Television Regulator With Comically Inept Journalism

At the risk of canonizing The Daily Banter's reputation as a perpetual Glenn Greenwald debunking outRead more...
  • Christopher Foxx

    “As President on of the things I’ve learned is you can’t do that.”

    I wish he’d said just “As President you can’t do that.” Avoid the suggestion that it’s something he figured out after he was in the job. IMHO its a basic something a person aspiring to be President should already know.