Obama: Romney Has a Tendency to “Shoot First, Aim Later”

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag

The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag

Fox News Thinks 'The Interview' Flap Is Obama's Fault

Fox News Thinks 'The Interview' Flap Is Obama's Fault

  • Christopher Foxx

    “As President on of the things I’ve learned is you can’t do that.”

    I wish he’d said just “As President you can’t do that.” Avoid the suggestion that it’s something he figured out after he was in the job. IMHO its a basic something a person aspiring to be President should already know.