Obama: Romney Has a Tendency to “Shoot First, Aim Later”

FILED TO: Media and Entertainment

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

  • Christopher Foxx

    “As President on of the things I’ve learned is you can’t do that.”

    I wish he’d said just “As President you can’t do that.” Avoid the suggestion that it’s something he figured out after he was in the job. IMHO its a basic something a person aspiring to be President should already know.

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!