Obama: Romney Has a Tendency to “Shoot First, Aim Later”

Injury To Insult: So College Is Now a Place To Anonymously Report "Microaggressions"

Injury To Insult: So College Is Now a Place To Anonymously Report "Microaggressions"

So as painful as it is to do so, let's just go ahead and complete what's turned out to be the FragilRead more...
Bowe Bergdahl Has Suffered Enough, But Guess Who Wants Him Punished To Make Obama Look Bad

Bowe Bergdahl Has Suffered Enough, But Guess Who Wants Him Punished To Make Obama Look Bad

The difficult politics surrounding the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl came roaring back this week witRead more...
Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny Just Had a Twitter Exchange Guaranteed To Make <em>X-Files</em> Fans Cheer

Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny Just Had a Twitter Exchange Guaranteed To Make X-Files Fans Cheer

You probably know by now that The X-Files is coming back to TV. Fox has ordered six new episodes of Read more...
  • Christopher Foxx

    “As President on of the things I’ve learned is you can’t do that.”

    I wish he’d said just “As President you can’t do that.” Avoid the suggestion that it’s something he figured out after he was in the job. IMHO its a basic something a person aspiring to be President should already know.