Michelle Obama Batters Romney Tweet for Tweet

More about my thoughts on the Democratic convention last night later, but this was pretty funny. From the Twitter blog:

Among tonight’s keynotes, First Lady Michelle Obama’s (@MichelleObama) primetime speech peaked at 28,003 Tweets per minute (TPM) at its conclusion — nearly double Republican candidate Mitt Romney’s (@MittRomney) 14,289 peak. One line in her speech this evening — “we've got so much more to do” — saw 22,004 TPM.

Poor Romney. He's so uncharismatic and off putting that even his opponent's wife gets a better response from the public. Lucky he has so much money.

Enhanced by Zemanta