Maddow: Romney Defenders Risking Their Own Reputations

(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)

More on the Banter:

Plus Size Model Can Try Redefining 'Beauty' But She Can't Redefine 'Healthy'

Plus Size Model Can Try Redefining 'Beauty' But She Can't Redefine 'Healthy'

The diversity of bodies shouldn't be encouraged if it's going to facilitate a diversity of physical Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Real Reason Why Anti-Obamacare CEOs Are Allegedly Cutting Employee Hours

MEMBERS ONLY: The Real Reason Why Anti-Obamacare CEOs Are Allegedly Cutting Employee Hours

If this theory is accurate, it's difficult to point to another chapter in history when major billionRead more...
Now We Can See How Homophobic, Racist and Misogynist "Friends" Really Was

Now We Can See How Homophobic, Racist and Misogynist "Friends" Really Was

When we revisit Friends on Netflix now that all ten seasons are available to stream -- looking at itRead more...
Ted Nugent Still Thinks Obama is a "Subhuman Mongrel"

Ted Nugent Still Thinks Obama is a "Subhuman Mongrel"

One year later, he not only stands by the insult, but said in an interview that it was "too delicateRead more...
Why Can't You Say 'Super Bowl' On TV?

Why Can't You Say 'Super Bowl' On TV?

Ever notice how some people on TV call the Super Bowl the "Big Game?" The popular understanding is Read more...