Keith Olbermann Hysterical Over Romney Video

I’m still annoyed that Keith Olbermann’s gigantic ego destroyed his own career – he’d be extremely useful right now in piling on the Republicans, and he really only has himself to blame. Despite his flaws as a person, he was a voice of sanity in the corporate media and routinely stuck it to well, pretty much everyone. Anyhow, Keith is back (sort of) in a home made ‘Special Comment’ video released in response to Mitt Romney’s disastrous leaked footage. It’s a reminder of just how in tune Olbermann was with public sentiment, because sometimes the Republicans are so ridiculous, you can only laugh at them:

Enhanced by Zemanta

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

Whenever 4/20 rolls around, I occasionally rewind 11 years or so to a cartoon I directed and co-wrotRead more...
Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Last week, I wrote about a Christians pastor who condemned his friend and fellow pastor for disassocRead more...
Conservative Suggests Minimum Wage Protesters Should 'Eat Fewer Meals'

Conservative Suggests Minimum Wage Protesters Should 'Eat Fewer Meals'

One of the subtle but nastier implications of the "American Dream" narrative is that poor people havRead more...