Herman Cain Believes he Would be Beating Obama

speaking at CPAC in Washington D.C. on Februar...

Herman Cain: Still Clueless (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Yes, Herman Cain, the man who’s main claim to fame was his proposal to slash all taxes to 9% and a series of seedy sexual harassment cases believes he would be beating President Obama right now if he was running on the Republican ticket. From the Gainsville Sun:

“Stupid people are ruining America, and we’ve got to take it back,” he said.

Cain told members of the media after the speech that Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s recent “47 percent” comment was a “non-story” being blown out of proportion by the media. But Cain said he would have been doing better if he was the nominee, saying that he’d probably have a “substantial lead” on President Barack Obama at this point.

“The reason is quite simple: I have some depth to my ideas,” he said.

So let’s get it straight, Cain, who failed to beat Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum and Ron Paul in the GOP primary would be ahead of Obama based on…er….the math? Something Cain knows that Romney doesn’t? A secret Presidential campaigning handbook? Anyone?

Enhanced by Zemanta

Here's Your Very First (Leaked) Teaser Trailer for <em>Star Wars: Rogue One</em>

Here's Your Very First (Leaked) Teaser Trailer for Star Wars: Rogue One

True, this was shot off a screen at the Star Wars Celebration and it's all the work of Industrial LiRead more...
Quote of the Day: Here's Why Jon Stewart's Leaving <em>The Daily Show</em> (Hint: It's What We Thought)

Quote of the Day: Here's Why Jon Stewart's Leaving The Daily Show (Hint: It's What We Thought)

(Photo: Action Press/Rex) “Watching these channels all day is incredibly depressing. I live in a coRead more...
Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

The most childish yet entertaining policy initiative out of the tea party is the idea of abolishing Read more...