Herman Cain Believes he Would be Beating Obama

speaking at CPAC in Washington D.C. on Februar...

Herman Cain: Still Clueless (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Yes, Herman Cain, the man who’s main claim to fame was his proposal to slash all taxes to 9% and a series of seedy sexual harassment cases believes he would be beating President Obama right now if he was running on the Republican ticket. From the Gainsville Sun:

“Stupid people are ruining America, and we’ve got to take it back,” he said.

Cain told members of the media after the speech that Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s recent “47 percent” comment was a “non-story” being blown out of proportion by the media. But Cain said he would have been doing better if he was the nominee, saying that he’d probably have a “substantial lead” on President Barack Obama at this point.

“The reason is quite simple: I have some depth to my ideas,” he said.

So let’s get it straight, Cain, who failed to beat Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum and Ron Paul in the GOP primary would be ahead of Obama based on…er….the math? Something Cain knows that Romney doesn’t? A secret Presidential campaigning handbook? Anyone?

Enhanced by Zemanta