Full Video of Former President Clinton’s DNC Address

Israel Or the United States: ‘Who’s the F*cking Superpower Here?’

Israel Or the United States: ‘Who’s the F*cking Superpower Here?’

This speech wasn’t Bibi Netanyahu’s fault. It was Speaker John Boehner’s idea to set up the Israeli Read more...
We Finally Know the Not-So-Harrowing Regulation Hillary Clinton Allegedly Violated

We Finally Know the Not-So-Harrowing Regulation Hillary Clinton Allegedly Violated

Throughout most of Monday night and all of Tuesday, those of us who weren't automatically kneejerkinRead more...
After an Endless Series of Catastrophes, a Major Shake-Up at the Top of NBC News

After an Endless Series of Catastrophes, a Major Shake-Up at the Top of NBC News

Somehow we all must've missed the recent statement from NBCUniversal expressing "complete faith" in Read more...