Gingrich Tries to Defend Baseless Romney Ad, Fails Badly

Here's Your Very First (Leaked) Teaser Trailer for <em>Star Wars: Rogue One</em>

Here's Your Very First (Leaked) Teaser Trailer for Star Wars: Rogue One

True, this was shot off a screen at the Star Wars Celebration and it's all the work of Industrial LiRead more...
Quote of the Day: Here's Why Jon Stewart's Leaving <em>The Daily Show</em> (Hint: It's What We Thought)

Quote of the Day: Here's Why Jon Stewart's Leaving The Daily Show (Hint: It's What We Thought)

(Photo: Action Press/Rex) “Watching these channels all day is incredibly depressing. I live in a coRead more...
Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

The most childish yet entertaining policy initiative out of the tea party is the idea of abolishing Read more...