The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

Chick-fil-A

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week: After the awful events in Aurora, Colorado we looked at the complicated ways in which we make sense of tragedy, Bob argued that untreated mental illness pulled the trigger in Aurora, and Chez opined that despite the nature of the massacre, nothing will change in America. We looked at Republican attempts to make it harder to vote and easier to buy guns, and dismantled GOP claims of voter fraud. We asked why people hate liberals, and Chez talked about boycotting, and missing Chick-Fil-A.

Have a great weekend!

Ben, Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

The most childish yet entertaining policy initiative out of the tea party is the idea of abolishing Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Rand Paul Gives the Koch Brothers a Big Wet Kiss in TIME Because He Wants Their Money

MEMBERS ONLY: Rand Paul Gives the Koch Brothers a Big Wet Kiss in TIME Because He Wants Their Money

We have officially reached the point in which Republican presidential candidates no longer even put Read more...
Britt McHenry Would've Gotten Off Easier Had She Choked Someone To Death On Video

Britt McHenry Would've Gotten Off Easier Had She Choked Someone To Death On Video

If you've been on your computer or watched cable news in the past 24 hours, you probably know who BrRead more...