The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

Chick-fil-A

In case you missed it here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week: After the awful events in Aurora, Colorado we looked at the complicated ways in which we make sense of tragedy, Bob argued that untreated mental illness pulled the trigger in Aurora, and Chez opined that despite the nature of the massacre, nothing will change in America. We looked at Republican attempts to make it harder to vote and easier to buy guns, and dismantled GOP claims of voter fraud. We asked why people hate liberals, and Chez talked about boycotting, and missing Chick-Fil-A.

Have a great weekend!

Ben, Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Will <em>Going Clear</em> Sink Tom Cruise?

Will Going Clear Sink Tom Cruise?

(Photo: Getty Images) From a public relations perspective, Alex Gibney's HBO documentary Going ClRead more...
Trevor Noah's Tweets Saved Comedy Central From Making Huge Mistake

Trevor Noah's Tweets Saved Comedy Central From Making Huge Mistake

The virtual ink was barely dry on the tweet announcing Trevor Noah as Jon Stewart's replacement in tRead more...
Indiana Woman Convicted to 20 years on Largely Unproved Charges of Neglect and "Feticide"

Indiana Woman Convicted to 20 years on Largely Unproved Charges of Neglect and "Feticide"

A prosecutor and jury in Indiana decided that 33-year-old Purvi Patel didn't simply have a still-borRead more...