The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!!

This week on The Daily Banter, we looked at Mitt Romney’s deceptive use of racist language, and broke down why the ongoing Bain Capital story is so important. We looked at the ‘Money Honey’ Maria Bartiromo’s consistent disregard for the facts on Wall St scandals, and Chez asked whether Aaron Sorkin’s ‘The Newsroom’ could actually make a difference to America’s news media. We analyzed ego maniac Anthony Weiner’s proposed comeback to politics. Bob ran an important series on the new voter ID laws that could hinder 5 million people from voting, and compared them to the Jim Crow laws.

Have a great weekend!

Ben, Editor.

Enhanced by Zemanta

The Five Nearly Impossible Challenges for Bernie Sanders and His Supporters

The Five Nearly Impossible Challenges for Bernie Sanders and His Supporters

Based strictly upon his agenda, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) would be a groundbreaking president, and Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Chez's New Music Countdown, Plus Bob's Embarrassing Old Radio Tapes and More

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Chez's New Music Countdown, Plus Bob's Embarrassing Old Radio Tapes and More

Download the MP3 69 minutes, 29MB Not Safe For Work! This week: The Deejay Show: Chez's New MusicRead more...
Who Do I Root For, Mayweather the Woman-Beater or Pacquiao the Philandering Homophobe?

Who Do I Root For, Mayweather the Woman-Beater or Pacquiao the Philandering Homophobe?

So the fight of the millennium is going to happen tomorrow night. I enjoy boxing, mostly because I'mRead more...