The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!!

This week on The Daily Banter, we looked at Mitt Romney’s deceptive use of racist language, and broke down why the ongoing Bain Capital story is so important. We looked at the ‘Money Honey’ Maria Bartiromo’s consistent disregard for the facts on Wall St scandals, and Chez asked whether Aaron Sorkin’s ‘The Newsroom’ could actually make a difference to America’s news media. We analyzed ego maniac Anthony Weiner’s proposed comeback to politics. Bob ran an important series on the new voter ID laws that could hinder 5 million people from voting, and compared them to the Jim Crow laws.

Have a great weekend!

Ben, Editor.

Enhanced by Zemanta

An Open Challenge To The Media: Can You Stop Using These Irritating Clickbait Headlines?

An Open Challenge To The Media: Can You Stop Using These Irritating Clickbait Headlines?

If you get most of your news from your Facebook feed these days, you probably get the feeling that yRead more...
The AP's Bombshell Hillary Clinton Email Story Fails to Prove Existence of "Homebrew" Server

The AP's Bombshell Hillary Clinton Email Story Fails to Prove Existence of "Homebrew" Server

The big Wednesday story in the Hillary Clinton email news cycle centered around a bombshell AssociatRead more...
Crazy Person Responds To Jimmy Kimmel: Calling Someone "Anti-Vaxxer" Is Like Racism and Gay-Bashing

Crazy Person Responds To Jimmy Kimmel: Calling Someone "Anti-Vaxxer" Is Like Racism and Gay-Bashing

If you've ever been unlucky enough to get into a fruitless debate with someone who believes that vacRead more...