The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!!

This week on The Daily Banter, we looked at Mitt Romney’s deceptive use of racist language, and broke down why the ongoing Bain Capital story is so important. We looked at the ‘Money Honey’ Maria Bartiromo’s consistent disregard for the facts on Wall St scandals, and Chez asked whether Aaron Sorkin’s ‘The Newsroom’ could actually make a difference to America’s news media. We analyzed ego maniac Anthony Weiner’s proposed comeback to politics. Bob ran an important series on the new voter ID laws that could hinder 5 million people from voting, and compared them to the Jim Crow laws.

Have a great weekend!

Ben, Editor.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Like Us On Facebook!