The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

Another big week here at The Daily Banter (our biggest traffic so far!). In case you missed it, here’s what we covered. We looked at what Mitt Romney’s fundraiser at Dick Cheney’s house means for his campaign, and argued that Romney is now adopting the racist ‘Southern Strategy’. We begged CNN to get rid of the despicable Nancy Grace over another suicide provoked by her show, and discussed a scarily inhumane discussion on Obama’s drone policy on MSNBC. Chez Pazienza weighed in on the Tosh rape joke controversy, and ripped into Libertarian ‘reporter’ John Stossel. Finally, we argued that Americans need to adopt some British style anger over the new banking scandal, and Bob asked the nation to stop devouring hamburgers for the sake of the environment.

Have a great weekend!

Ben, Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Will <em>Going Clear</em> Sink Tom Cruise?

Will Going Clear Sink Tom Cruise?

(Photo: Getty Images) From a public relations perspective, Alex Gibney's HBO documentary Going ClRead more...
Trevor Noah's Tweets Saved Comedy Central From Making Huge Mistake

Trevor Noah's Tweets Saved Comedy Central From Making Huge Mistake

The virtual ink was barely dry on the tweet announcing Trevor Noah as Jon Stewart's replacement in tRead more...
Indiana Woman Convicted to 20 years on Largely Unproved Charges of Neglect and "Feticide"

Indiana Woman Convicted to 20 years on Largely Unproved Charges of Neglect and "Feticide"

A prosecutor and jury in Indiana decided that 33-year-old Purvi Patel didn't simply have a still-borRead more...