The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

Another big week here at The Daily Banter (our biggest traffic so far!). In case you missed it, here’s what we covered. We looked at what Mitt Romney’s fundraiser at Dick Cheney’s house means for his campaign, and argued that Romney is now adopting the racist ‘Southern Strategy’. We begged CNN to get rid of the despicable Nancy Grace over another suicide provoked by her show, and discussed a scarily inhumane discussion on Obama’s drone policy on MSNBC. Chez Pazienza weighed in on the Tosh rape joke controversy, and ripped into Libertarian ‘reporter’ John Stossel. Finally, we argued that Americans need to adopt some British style anger over the new banking scandal, and Bob asked the nation to stop devouring hamburgers for the sake of the environment.

Have a great weekend!

Ben, Editor

Enhanced by Zemanta

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

North Korea Gets Another Movie Pulled, So Let's Just Send All Scripts To Kim Jong-un First

North Korea Gets Another Movie Pulled, So Let's Just Send All Scripts To Kim Jong-un First

After Hollywood's total capitulation, the next step is to send all scripts to North Korea for approv[Read more...]
Boehner Condemns Obama's Cuba Policy, Owns Tons of Stock in Corps Doing Business with Human Rights Violators

Boehner Condemns Obama's Cuba Policy, Owns Tons of Stock in Corps Doing Business with Human Rights Violators

Boehner is making a bundle from corporations that are actively exploiting workers and racking up hum[Read more...]
Barbara Walters's 'Most Fascinating' Special Raises a Big Middle Finger to Feminism

Barbara Walters's 'Most Fascinating' Special Raises a Big Middle Finger to Feminism

Babs's annual list of her Most Fascinating People was just released. While there is no reason to tak[Read more...]
U.S. Intelligence Officials Link Sony Attack To North Korea
South Park Explains Why Sony Canceled the Premiere Of 'The Interview'

South Park Explains Why Sony Canceled the Premiere Of 'The Interview'

'South Park' knows all too well how this works.[Read more...]