The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

In case you missed it, here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week!: We looked at New York Time’s columnist Thomas Friedman’s fast food intellectualism, and analyzed Obama’s use of Karl Rove’s election tactics for the 2012 Presidential race. Bob Cesca tore into Republicans threatening armed rebellion over the health care ruling, and dismantled the Republican myth that the Affordable Care Act is the biggest tax increase in history. Chez Pazienza weighed in on Anderson Coopers revelation that he’s gay, and then did the weekly mailbag drunk….

Have a great weekend!

Ben (Editor)

Enhanced by Zemanta

Age of Outrage: Was Joss Whedon Just Run Off Twitter By the Usual Angry Mob?

Age of Outrage: Was Joss Whedon Just Run Off Twitter By the Usual Angry Mob?

Joss Whedon left Twitter today. He deactivated his account completely. It's the second time he's donRead more...
Rush Limbaugh: Garland, TX Shooting Was 'Green-Lit' by Obama

Rush Limbaugh: Garland, TX Shooting Was 'Green-Lit' by Obama

In spite of the "Thanks, Obama" meme's dwindling efficacy, the far-right continues to go there. LastRead more...
Here's What It Looks Like When 200 Paranoid Idiots Try To Get the Army To Admit It's Planning To Take Over Texas

Here's What It Looks Like When 200 Paranoid Idiots Try To Get the Army To Admit It's Planning To Take Over Texas

Last week we brought you a story that would be barely believable were it not for the fact that A) itRead more...