The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

FILED TO: Politics

In case you missed it, here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week!: We looked at New York Time’s columnist Thomas Friedman’s fast food intellectualism, and analyzed Obama’s use of Karl Rove’s election tactics for the 2012 Presidential race. Bob Cesca tore into Republicans threatening armed rebellion over the health care ruling, and dismantled the Republican myth that the Affordable Care Act is the biggest tax increase in history. Chez Pazienza weighed in on Anderson Coopers revelation that he’s gay, and then did the weekly mailbag drunk….

Have a great weekend!

Ben (Editor)

Enhanced by Zemanta

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!