The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up!

In case you missed it, here’s what we covered at The Daily Banter this week!: We looked at New York Time’s columnist Thomas Friedman’s fast food intellectualism, and analyzed Obama’s use of Karl Rove’s election tactics for the 2012 Presidential race. Bob Cesca tore into Republicans threatening armed rebellion over the health care ruling, and dismantled the Republican myth that the Affordable Care Act is the biggest tax increase in history. Chez Pazienza weighed in on Anderson Coopers revelation that he’s gay, and then did the weekly mailbag drunk….

Have a great weekend!

Ben (Editor)

Enhanced by Zemanta

After an Endless Series of Catastrophes, a Major Shake-Up at the Top of NBC News

After an Endless Series of Catastrophes, a Major Shake-Up at the Top of NBC News

Somehow we all must've missed the recent statement from NBCUniversal expressing "complete faith" in Read more...
It Seems the New Atheist-Bashers Were Wrong About the Chapel Hill Shooter's Motive

It Seems the New Atheist-Bashers Were Wrong About the Chapel Hill Shooter's Motive

Almost immediately after news broke last month that 46-year-old Craig Stephen Hicks allegedly shot aRead more...
Obama Beats Racist Ferguson Cop's Prediction By Double

Obama Beats Racist Ferguson Cop's Prediction By Double

President Obama is steadily becoming the personification of "twice as good, half as much," the 21st Read more...