Romney Threatens to Repeal Obamacare, then gets Booed

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

'Redefining Beauty' Is a Great Idea Until You Actually Think About What It Means

'Redefining Beauty' Is a Great Idea Until You Actually Think About What It Means

The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag

The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag