Obama on Colorado Shooting: “Life is Fragile”

Obama addresses the nation on Colorado shooting

President Obama dropped his planned campaign speech in Florida over the weekend and instead held a moment of silence for the victims of the Aurora, Colorado shootings.

Said the President: “And if there’s anything to take away from this tragedy it’s the reminder that life is very fragile. Our time here is limited and it is precious. And what matters at the end of the day is not the small things, it’s not the trivial things, which so often consume us and our daily lives. Ultimately, it’s how we choose to treat one another and how we love one another.”

Watch the speech below:

Enhanced by Zemanta

MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

MEMBERS ONLY: Ted Cruz Is Totally Cool With Gays... Who Give Him Money

Ted Cruz would like you to know that he really doesn't hate gays. He just hates gays that don't wantRead more...
Barack 'No F*cks' Obama Drops a Truthbomb On Trade Deal Opponents

Barack 'No F*cks' Obama Drops a Truthbomb On Trade Deal Opponents

Ever since the political press declared him a near-dead duck following the 2014 midterms, President Read more...
Sorry, Bobby Jindal, But Creationism Is Bullshit

Sorry, Bobby Jindal, But Creationism Is Bullshit

Photo credit: Gage Skidmore Louisiana governor and possible presidential candidate Bobby Jindal hRead more...