Obama Campaign Video Hits Romney Where it Hurts

I know, I know, the people responsible for running Barack Obama's media campaign are the same people who sell you Pepsi, but the new campaign video is actually pretty good (and accurate):

I've been wondering about this whole 'retro actively' retired business for a couple of days and have been trying to figure out exactly what it means. And I think the video hits the nail on the head - it means Romney figured out that Bain Capital did a lot of heinous stuff while he was there, so he decided to tell everyone that he left the company before he actually did.  Clever, right? Except it's hilariously easy to disprove.

Enhanced by Zemanta