Keith Olbermann Explains Why Romney Picked the Wrong Time to Run

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

Thanks Obama! Now Fox Thinks The Interview Flap Is The White House's Fault

Thanks Obama! Now Fox Thinks The Interview Flap Is The White House's Fault

The Best Of the Banter: Banter Begins, Bush's Gaffes, Kim Jong-un's Death, and Lots More

The Best Of the Banter: Banter Begins, Bush's Gaffes, Kim Jong-un's Death, and Lots More

We bring you the week that was in the world of Banter.[Read more...]
President Obama Talks About Racism And That Time He Was Mistaken For A Waiter

President Obama Talks About Racism And That Time He Was Mistaken For A Waiter

The President and First Lady open up to People magazine about their own experiences with racism. Peo[Read more...]
Another Republican Is Talking About 'Legitimate Rape' and I Have a Question

Another Republican Is Talking About 'Legitimate Rape' and I Have a Question

Republican State Representative Rick Brattin is introducing a bill in his home state of Missouri tha[Read more...]