Bill O’Reilly vs NAACP on Romney Booing

Jimmy Fallon's Shot-for-Shot Extreme Video Is the Unfunniest Damn Thing Ever Done on Late Night

Jimmy Fallon's Shot-for-Shot Extreme Video Is the Unfunniest Damn Thing Ever Done on Late Night

I should let it go. I know. But I can't, not when Jimmy Fallon's latest viral sensation is literallyRead more...
White House Says President Obama 'Won't Sign' a Bad TPP Trade Deal

White House Says President Obama 'Won't Sign' a Bad TPP Trade Deal

As the bipartisan Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) bill makes its way through Congress, President ObaRead more...
Ted Cruz Hops Aboard the Texas Military Takeover Crazy Train. Because of Course.

Ted Cruz Hops Aboard the Texas Military Takeover Crazy Train. Because of Course.

I need to make something perfectly clear, so please listen carefully. It is essential that you put yRead more...