The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up

This week at The Daily Banter, we looked at Mitt Romney’s bold plan to tax the poor, and looked at a disturbing reason why Republicans believe in doing this. We asked why the GOP Presidential candidate wants to cut jobs for Fireman, teachers and the police, and unfortunately spend much of the week attacking Salon.com’s Glenn Greenwald: Ben Cohen’s piece here, Bob Cesca’s here, and Chez Pazienza’s here. Outside of politics, Chez Pazienza discussed the perplexing return disastrous former NBC boss Jeff Zucker to the television big leagues, and Bob Cesca wrote a fascinating piece about Lance Armstrong’s suspension for alleged drug use.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag

The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag

Fox News Thinks 'The Interview' Flap Is Obama's Fault

Fox News Thinks 'The Interview' Flap Is Obama's Fault