The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up

In case you missed it, here’s what we covered this week at The Daily Banter! Chez Pazienza commented on the victory for Obamacare and warned the Left not to get too excited, Bob Cesca explained why Republicans love Obamacare, but just don’t know it. We looked at possibly the most painful interview ever, and compared British and American journalistic techniques, Bob wrote about Americans blaming Reaganomics for the recession, but wanting more Reaganomics to fix it, and we explored the misuse of Darwinism in conservative economics. Chez also critiqued Aaron Sorkin’s new HBO series, ‘The News Room':
And finally, I went on Abby Martin’s show to discuss the Supreme Court’s ruling on Arizona’s immigration laws:

Enhanced by Zemanta

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag

The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag

Fox News Thinks 'The Interview' Flap Is Obama's Fault

Fox News Thinks 'The Interview' Flap Is Obama's Fault