The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up

In case you missed it, here’s what we covered this week at The Daily Banter! Chez Pazienza commented on the victory for Obamacare and warned the Left not to get too excited, Bob Cesca explained why Republicans love Obamacare, but just don’t know it. We looked at possibly the most painful interview ever, and compared British and American journalistic techniques, Bob wrote about Americans blaming Reaganomics for the recession, but wanting more Reaganomics to fix it, and we explored the misuse of Darwinism in conservative economics. Chez also critiqued Aaron Sorkin’s new HBO series, ‘The News Room':
And finally, I went on Abby Martin’s show to discuss the Supreme Court’s ruling on Arizona’s immigration laws:

Enhanced by Zemanta

After an Endless Series of Catastrophes, a Major Shake-Up at the Top of NBC News

After an Endless Series of Catastrophes, a Major Shake-Up at the Top of NBC News

Somehow we all must've missed the recent statement from NBCUniversal expressing "complete faith" in Read more...
It Seems the New Atheist-Bashers Were Wrong About the Chapel Hill Shooter's Motive

It Seems the New Atheist-Bashers Were Wrong About the Chapel Hill Shooter's Motive

Almost immediately after news broke last month that 46-year-old Craig Stephen Hicks allegedly shot aRead more...
Obama Beats Racist Ferguson Cop's Prediction By Double

Obama Beats Racist Ferguson Cop's Prediction By Double

President Obama is steadily becoming the personification of "twice as good, half as much," the 21st Read more...