The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up

In case you missed it, here’s what we covered this week at The Daily Banter! Chez Pazienza commented on the victory for Obamacare and warned the Left not to get too excited, Bob Cesca explained why Republicans love Obamacare, but just don’t know it. We looked at possibly the most painful interview ever, and compared British and American journalistic techniques, Bob wrote about Americans blaming Reaganomics for the recession, but wanting more Reaganomics to fix it, and we explored the misuse of Darwinism in conservative economics. Chez also critiqued Aaron Sorkin’s new HBO series, ‘The News Room':
And finally, I went on Abby Martin’s show to discuss the Supreme Court’s ruling on Arizona’s immigration laws:

Enhanced by Zemanta

More on the Banter:

MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: My Little Pony Sex Dolls, Marriage Advice and Batman Movies!!

MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: My Little Pony Sex Dolls, Marriage Advice and Batman Movies!!

On this week's NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss My Little Pony Sex Dolls, bank accountRead more...
The Daily Banter Video Mail Bag: The GOP Contenders, Links from Bill Maher, and Andrew Sullivan

The Daily Banter Video Mail Bag: The GOP Contenders, Links from Bill Maher, and Andrew Sullivan

On this week's edition of The Daily Banter Video Bag, Ben, Chez (who was dressed up as a frog...) anRead more...
Bristol Palin: Sarah Palin's Speech Didn't Suck Because Martin Luther King, Jr.

Bristol Palin: Sarah Palin's Speech Didn't Suck Because Martin Luther King, Jr.

There aren't enough MLK quotes on record to have rescued that train wreck.Read more...
Texas Republicans Want To Limit Cancer Screenings Because They Have Fetal Derangement Syndrome

Texas Republicans Want To Limit Cancer Screenings Because They Have Fetal Derangement Syndrome

Everything is bigger in Texas, including the Fetal Derangement Syndrome.Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Tony Robbins And The Bullsh*t Behind 'Self Help' America

MEMBERS ONLY: Tony Robbins And The Bullsh*t Behind 'Self Help' America

Of all the bullshitters in the industry, the most dangerous are the most seemingly genuine, and TonyRead more...