The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up

In case you missed it, here’s what we covered this week at The Daily Banter! Chez Pazienza commented on the victory for Obamacare and warned the Left not to get too excited, Bob Cesca explained why Republicans love Obamacare, but just don’t know it. We looked at possibly the most painful interview ever, and compared British and American journalistic techniques, Bob wrote about Americans blaming Reaganomics for the recession, but wanting more Reaganomics to fix it, and we explored the misuse of Darwinism in conservative economics. Chez also critiqued Aaron Sorkin’s new HBO series, ‘The News Room':
And finally, I went on Abby Martin’s show to discuss the Supreme Court’s ruling on Arizona’s immigration laws:

Enhanced by Zemanta

Aasif Mandvi's Scathing Speech at the RTCA Dinner Shows He Can Take Over <em>The Daily Show</em>

Aasif Mandvi's Scathing Speech at the RTCA Dinner Shows He Can Take Over The Daily Show

On Wednesday night, comic and regular Daily Show correspondent Aasif Mandvi took the podium at the 2Read more...
Best Of Banter: Ted Cruz's Biggest Obamacare Lies, Bone Broth Is Dumb, and Dick Cheney Is Back From the Undead

Best Of Banter: Ted Cruz's Biggest Obamacare Lies, Bone Broth Is Dumb, and Dick Cheney Is Back From the Undead

Cower in fear, Banter-ites, for the prophesied plague of a Ted Cruz presidential campaign is upon usRead more...
This 'Pro-Hillary' Twitter Account Has To Be Fake, Right?

This 'Pro-Hillary' Twitter Account Has To Be Fake, Right?

The humorless feminazis who support Hillary Clinton's not-yet-announced 2016 bid for the presidency Read more...