The Daily Banter Weekly Round Up

In case you missed it, here’s what we covered this week at The Daily Banter! Chez Pazienza commented on the victory for Obamacare and warned the Left not to get too excited, Bob Cesca explained why Republicans love Obamacare, but just don’t know it. We looked at possibly the most painful interview ever, and compared British and American journalistic techniques, Bob wrote about Americans blaming Reaganomics for the recession, but wanting more Reaganomics to fix it, and we explored the misuse of Darwinism in conservative economics. Chez also critiqued Aaron Sorkin’s new HBO series, ‘The News Room':
And finally, I went on Abby Martin’s show to discuss the Supreme Court’s ruling on Arizona’s immigration laws:

Enhanced by Zemanta

Watch President Obama and Cecily Strong Play the Worst Room in Comedy at WHCD

Watch President Obama and Cecily Strong Play the Worst Room in Comedy at WHCD

Saturday night's White House Correspondents' Association Dinner (also known as "Nerd Prom" by annoyiRead more...
Sam Harris Hits Back At Cenk Uygur, Says He 'Systematically Acts In Bad Faith'

Sam Harris Hits Back At Cenk Uygur, Says He 'Systematically Acts In Bad Faith'

Last month, Cenk Uygur trashed Sam Harris after the two had a lively but amicable three hour conversRead more...
President Obama Brings Out Keegan-Michael Key To Be His "Anger Translator" at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

President Obama Brings Out Keegan-Michael Key To Be His "Anger Translator" at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

The second most amazing thing about this clip from Saturday night's White House Correspondents' DinnRead more...