Press Hammers Jan Brewer After Arizona Ruling

'Religious Freedom' Is a Perfect Campaign Issue For 2016

'Religious Freedom' Is a Perfect Campaign Issue For 2016

In one of the most stunning cases of socially conservative overreach in political memory, Indiana's Read more...
Breaking: Trevor Noah Reportedy Fired As <em>The Daily Show</em> Host

Breaking: Trevor Noah Reportedy Fired As The Daily Show Host

Well, that was fast. Barely a day after a series of controversial tweets surfaced, The Daily Banter Read more...
Quote of the Day: Here's the Problem with "Believing" Gay People are Sinful

Quote of the Day: Here's the Problem with "Believing" Gay People are Sinful

"We're not discriminating against anyone, that's just our belief and anyone has the right to believeRead more...