Dead Cat Turned into a Helicopter

This is very, very strange. From the Mirror:

The separation from a beloved furry friend who dies can be too much for some pet lovers.

Some owners may opt to have their much-missed animal buddy stuffed and mounted to maintain that companionship so familiar around the home, rather than the more conventional approach of having their cherished chum cremated or burying them in the back garden.

But it seems unlikely that many would choose the approach taken by one Dutchman – and transform their passed away pet into a hybrid helicopter cyborg.

That was the unusual ultimate fate of cat Orville, named after aviator Orville Wright, after he was run over by a car.

Pet lovers, be prepared….:

Enhanced by Zemanta

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

MEMBERS ONLY: The Death and Rebirth of a Cartoon About Pot and SpongeBob

Whenever 4/20 rolls around, I occasionally rewind 11 years or so to a cartoon I directed and co-wrotRead more...
Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Jesus Was Pro Transgender and Almost Certainly Pro Gay

Last week, I wrote about a Christians pastor who condemned his friend and fellow pastor for disassocRead more...
Conservative Suggests Minimum Wage Protesters Should 'Eat Fewer Meals'

Conservative Suggests Minimum Wage Protesters Should 'Eat Fewer Meals'

One of the subtle but nastier implications of the "American Dream" narrative is that poor people havRead more...