Bruce Willis on Mitt Romney: 'He's Just Such a Disappointment'

Bruce Willis at a Live Free or Die Hard (Die H...

Movie tough guy and two time George Bush voter Bruce Willis apparently isn't too impressed with Mitt Romney. In an interview with Esquire, the Hollywood hero had the following to say about the Republican Presidential nominee:

He’s just such a disappointment, an embarrassment. Chin up, hair up. He’s just one of those guys, one of those guys who says he’s going to change everything… And he’ll get in there, and they’ll smile at him and introduce themselves: ‘We’re Congress, we make sure nothing changes.’ He won’t do it. He can’t. Everybody wants to be Barack Obama. And what did he change?

I'm not sure anyone should be looking to Bruce Willis for political insight (he's better at blowing up asteroids), but I couldn't agree with him more.

Enhanced by Zemanta