Welcome to the Voices Section!

As part of the continual evolution at The Daily Banter, we’ve added a ‘Voices’ section featuring blogs from Bob Cesca, Oliver Willis and myself. Here, we’ll run our independent blogs as opposed to the ‘Original Opinion’ section where our contributors post full length articles. The Daily Banter started out as a blog, and we want to stay close to our heritage and have a place where we can post random thoughts, video links and updates on important issues.

Stay tuned for more updates to the site – we haven’t even started yet!

Bill Maher Defends Common Sense By Telling PC Liberals, 'Shut the F*ck Up'

Bill Maher Defends Common Sense By Telling PC Liberals, 'Shut the F*ck Up'

Few things are more enjoyable to listen to than Bill Maher going demolition derby on the Left's PC fRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast! Millennials vs Gen-X, the Big Star Doc on Netflix, The Feels and Chez's New Music Countdown

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast! Millennials vs Gen-X, the Big Star Doc on Netflix, The Feels and Chez's New Music Countdown

Download the MP3 75 minutes, 32MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Number 1 Album: Chez's New Read more...
Feminist Poet Solves Most Pressing Issue In Feminism

Feminist Poet Solves Most Pressing Issue In Feminism

The pantheon of feminist goddesses houses a formidable gallery of thinkers, visionaries, and revolutRead more...