Welcome to the Voices Section!

FILED TO: Politics

As part of the continual evolution at The Daily Banter, we’ve added a ‘Voices’ section featuring blogs from Bob Cesca, Oliver Willis and myself. Here, we’ll run our independent blogs as opposed to the ‘Original Opinion’ section where our contributors post full length articles. The Daily Banter started out as a blog, and we want to stay close to our heritage and have a place where we can post random thoughts, video links and updates on important issues.

Stay tuned for more updates to the site – we haven’t even started yet!

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!