Welcome to the Voices Section!

As part of the continual evolution at The Daily Banter, we’ve added a ‘Voices’ section featuring blogs from Bob Cesca, Oliver Willis and myself. Here, we’ll run our independent blogs as opposed to the ‘Original Opinion’ section where our contributors post full length articles. The Daily Banter started out as a blog, and we want to stay close to our heritage and have a place where we can post random thoughts, video links and updates on important issues.

Stay tuned for more updates to the site – we haven’t even started yet!

Fox News Priest Defames Atheists As People Who Can't Be Trusted To Hold Office

Fox News Priest Defames Atheists As People Who Can't Be Trusted To Hold Office

One of the more noxious opinions about humans is the belief that without a deity, we homo sapiens woRead more...
WATCH: Shepard Smith Has Had Enough of Fox News's Baltimore Blame Game Bullsh*t

WATCH: Shepard Smith Has Had Enough of Fox News's Baltimore Blame Game Bullsh*t

As you no doubt know by now, all afternoon parts of Baltimore have been something akin to a war zoneRead more...
The Profound Unfairness of the Baltimore Riots

The Profound Unfairness of the Baltimore Riots

(Photo: AP Photo/Patrick Semansky) There's something grossly, profoundly unfair happening in BaltRead more...