Most Disturbing Story Ever?

I don't usually like to post about morbid topics, but this one was so horrifying it actually made me seriously question what it means to be a human. From the Guardian:

Police in Miami have shot dead a man who was chewing the face of another man.

Officers were called around 2pm local time on Saturday by drivers who saw two naked men fighting on a bike track next to the city's MacArthur Causeway.

When they arrived at the scene they drew their weapons and ordered the man to stop biting at the other man's face. He ignored them, prompting officers to open fire.

Even after being shot, the man continued and the officers fired again, killing him.....

With the attacker dead, lying nude on the pavement, officers and paramedics were able to get to his victim and rush him to Jackson Memorial hospital. Police sources say the man had virtually no face and was unrecognisable.

The surviving man is in serious condition.

Police have not released the identity of either men.

I cannot fathom what would lead someone to do this to another person - it's an act so violent that it is literally unimaginable. I'm not a fan of the police using lethal force either, but in this case, I think it was entirely justified. Sometimes, the world is better off without people who are that violent. Anyways, I won't make this a habit and will resume posting about more intellectually stimulating topics.