Blog Update

Just to keep you updated – I haven’t started blogging properly here in the Voices section due to some technical issues we’re having. This should be sorted out very soon and I’ll start posting bits and pieces I find interesting from around the web!

Jimmy Kimmel Drafts Real Doctors To Say, "Get Your Goddamn Kids Vaccinated"

Jimmy Kimmel Drafts Real Doctors To Say, "Get Your Goddamn Kids Vaccinated"

Let's see if we can make this as clear as possible. If you're taking your kid to see a doctor and thRead more...
That Story About Hillary Clinton's Private Email Account Isn't as Awful as It Seems

That Story About Hillary Clinton's Private Email Account Isn't as Awful as It Seems

Political Twitter is ablaze with outrage over a front page story in Tuesday's The New York Times detRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Bob & Chez Show After Party: Greenwald, Citizenfour, and the Oscars

MEMBERS ONLY: The Bob & Chez Show After Party: Greenwald, Citizenfour, and the Oscars

Download the MP3 64 minutes, 25MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Chez's New Music Countdown, FebRead more...