Geraldo Rivera Apologizes to Trayvon Martin’s Parents

Crazy Person Responds To Jimmy Kimmel: Calling Someone "Anti-Vaxxer" Is Like Racism and Gay-Bashing

Crazy Person Responds To Jimmy Kimmel: Calling Someone "Anti-Vaxxer" Is Like Racism and Gay-Bashing

If you've ever been unlucky enough to get into a fruitless debate with someone who believes that vacRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: It's Time To Stop Giving a F*ck

MEMBERS ONLY: It's Time To Stop Giving a F*ck

"And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freRead more...
Reza Aslan Was Interviewed By C.J. Werleman Because There Is No God

Reza Aslan Was Interviewed By C.J. Werleman Because There Is No God

This week, renowned scholar of religious gobbledygook Reza Aslan was interviewed by renowned copy-anRead more...