Geraldo Rivera Apologizes to Trayvon Martin’s Parents

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Chez's New Music Countdown, Plus Bob's Embarrassing Old Radio Tapes and More

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast: Chez's New Music Countdown, Plus Bob's Embarrassing Old Radio Tapes and More

Download the MP3 69 minutes, 29MB Not Safe For Work! This week: The Deejay Show: Chez's New MusicRead more...
Who Do I Root For, Mayweather the Woman-Beater or Pacquiao the Philandering Homophobe?

Who Do I Root For, Mayweather the Woman-Beater or Pacquiao the Philandering Homophobe?

So the fight of the millennium is going to happen tomorrow night. I enjoy boxing, mostly because I'mRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: What It's Like to Cover a Massive Freddie Gray Protest In New York

MEMBERS ONLY: What It's Like to Cover a Massive Freddie Gray Protest In New York

When I'm not writing for The Daily Banter, I have a day job writing news, commentary, and analysis fRead more...