Ben Cohen's Interview on Wealth Inequality in America

By Ben Cohen: I was interviewed on the RT Network last Thursday on wealth inequality in the US and the shifting perception about the American dream. You can check it out below:

I think the change in the public's attitude towards social mobility could really spark tangible change in America. The excesses of individualistic capitalism, debt and insecurity is having a serious psychological effect on the population, and increasing awareness about it could lead to a ground swell of popular movements to change the status quo. The sense of change is palpable, and we don't know how it will manifest, but it's clear the current system is completely unsustainable and something will have to give.

Enhanced by Zemanta