Romney Takes Illinois

Illinois Republicans delivered a decisive victory to Mitt Romney in the state’s presidential primary Tuesday, crushing Rick Santorum in what amounted to the first big-state head-to-head contest among the front-runners for the GOP nomination.

With 98 percent of the state’s precincts reporting, unofficial results showed the former Massachusetts governor with 47 percent of the vote to Santorum’s 35 percent. The other two candidates in the race, Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul, made only token campaign efforts in Illinois and were trailing badly.

Even more important for Romney, he swamped Santorum by winning 39 of the 54 elected delegates up for grabs in the state. Santorum had only five, though votes were still being counted in several Downstate congressional districts where he ran strongest. Read more at the Chicago Tribune…

Enhanced by Zemanta

Jimmy Fallon's Shot-for-Shot Extreme Video Is the Unfunniest Damn Thing Ever Done on Late Night

Jimmy Fallon's Shot-for-Shot Extreme Video Is the Unfunniest Damn Thing Ever Done on Late Night

I should let it go. I know. But I can't, not when Jimmy Fallon's latest viral sensation is literallyRead more...
White House Says President Obama 'Won't Sign' a Bad TPP Trade Deal

White House Says President Obama 'Won't Sign' a Bad TPP Trade Deal

As the bipartisan Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) bill makes its way through Congress, President ObaRead more...
Ted Cruz Hops Aboard the Texas Military Takeover Crazy Train. Because of Course.

Ted Cruz Hops Aboard the Texas Military Takeover Crazy Train. Because of Course.

I need to make something perfectly clear, so please listen carefully. It is essential that you put yRead more...