Introducing The Daily Banter Mail Bag!

Advanced Banter

Image via Wikipedia

By Ben Cohen: A quick announcement: Every Friday, we’ll be doing a mailbag with myself, Bob Cesca and Chez Pazienza where we will be answering reader’s questions. We’ll take the most intelligent, succinct and funny queries – nothing is off topic (although please keep it to one question per email),  and we’ll get back to you with what we think. It will be a lot of fun, so get cracking and write to us at [email protected]!

Enhanced by Zemanta

MEMBERS ONLY: A President Walks Into a Helicopter....

MEMBERS ONLY: A President Walks Into a Helicopter....

Happy Monday, Banterers, and welcome to this week's Members Only column, in which you will learn, foRead more...
This Year's CPAC Speakers: Three Generations of Stupid

This Year's CPAC Speakers: Three Generations of Stupid

Sadly, the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference is over. And while none of the speakers useRead more...
Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

From the beginning, several of us here at The Daily Banter have questioned not only the editorial apRead more...