Introducing The Daily Banter Mail Bag!

Advanced Banter

Image via Wikipedia

By Ben Cohen: A quick announcement: Every Friday, we’ll be doing a mailbag with myself, Bob Cesca and Chez Pazienza where we will be answering reader’s questions. We’ll take the most intelligent, succinct and funny queries – nothing is off topic (although please keep it to one question per email),  and we’ll get back to you with what we think. It will be a lot of fun, so get cracking and write to us at [email protected]!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Ted Cruz: Gay Activists and Marriage Equality Supporters Are 'Liberal Fascists'

Ted Cruz: Gay Activists and Marriage Equality Supporters Are 'Liberal Fascists'

Arguably the most ludicrous book to emerge during the George W. Bush era was hilariously titled, LibRead more...
Watch President Obama and Cecily Strong Play the Worst Room in Comedy at WHCD

Watch President Obama and Cecily Strong Play the Worst Room in Comedy at WHCD

Saturday night's White House Correspondents' Association Dinner (also known as "Nerd Prom" by annoyiRead more...
Sam Harris Hits Back At Cenk Uygur, Says He 'Systematically Acts In Bad Faith'

Sam Harris Hits Back At Cenk Uygur, Says He 'Systematically Acts In Bad Faith'

Last month, Cenk Uygur trashed Sam Harris after the two had a lively but amicable three hour conversRead more...