Introducing The Daily Banter Mail Bag!

FILED TO: Politics

Advanced Banter

Image via Wikipedia

By Ben Cohen: A quick announcement: Every Friday, we’ll be doing a mailbag with myself, Bob Cesca and Chez Pazienza where we will be answering reader’s questions. We’ll take the most intelligent, succinct and funny queries – nothing is off topic (although please keep it to one question per email),  and we’ll get back to you with what we think. It will be a lot of fun, so get cracking and write to us at [email protected]!

Enhanced by Zemanta

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!