Romney 'Not Concerned About Very Poor'

Mitt Romney tell CNN that he's not too fussed about Americans living in abject poverty:

"By the way, I'm in this race because I care about Americans. I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there. If it needs repair, I'll fix it. I'm not concerned about the very rich. They're doing just fine. I'm concerned about the very heart of America, the 90, 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling. I'll continue to take that message across the nation."

Just when you thought Romney's insensitivity towards struggling Americans couldn't get any worse, he makes a statement like this. It might not be fatal in the primaries, but come general election time, he's in serious trouble. Can't wait to see the youtube mashups of this...

Enhanced by Zemanta